We welcome creative writers to publish informative articles on our website.
We don’t accept content that’s already published elsewhere. Google does not like duplicate content, and we don’t want to be the second option.
We’re looking for thoroughly researched deep-dive articles with a minimum of 1500 words.
The most successful articles tend to be around 2000 words or more. We’d like to see more of them.
Tips that work
We are looking for practical advice and takeaways that readers can implement. This means you must use research, theory, and scientific research to support your assertions and make your writing more complete. Always include links to credible sources that support your claims.
Write about your experience and provide illustrations to assist readers in comprehending the subject.
In the majority of cases, it’ll be your personal experience and unique viewpoint that will provide the most worth to your piece.
- Be precise in what you are trying to convey (short sentences are great)
- Break up text using headings
- Include bullet points
- The average posts range from 1,200 to 3000 words
- Use proper images(like Info-graphics, Facts, Graph or Stats) and Videos, etc.
- The content should be relevant to the website’s topics. Topics must be relevant to Inbound Marketing, HubSpot, Explainer Videos, and Website Designing and Development.
- We reserve the right to delete any of the links we have included.
- Links that aren’t relevant to the content are removed. Don’t try keyword stuffing or duplicate content on other sites.
Here are some guest posts that have delighted our audience
- How large can you print iPhone 12 photos
- Most profitable items to import from china to Kenya
- How to decorate a column in the middle of the room
What gets rejected
We had to turn down the following:
- The article subjects that aren’t relevant to the content we usually publish, e.g., loans making a choice, choosing a curtain, how to find an attorney, essay essays, biography science fiction stories and a science journal, an introduction to a novel, and so on.
- Are too short (blurb-length) as well as to length (novel-length) or too long (novel-length.
- Posts are not written in English or written in a form that is not English that the general public can’t seem to comprehend. Be sure to read your article before you submit it.
- We will not accept any articles that violate our publishing policy. Not by the publication guidelines.
- Suppose they are found to be copied, plagiarized, or reprinted from a different source. We appreciate the writing of those who practice their living writing and reserve the right to publish any compromised post.
- Are written explicitly to market or sell an item or service, or application associated with the author.
- These aren’t submissions in any way. Don’t use the submissions link to inquire about ways to increase your chances of publication. We’ve already shared our tips with you. Make sure you’re brave and forward it to us.
The editors reserve the right to disqualify an article if it needs corrections that render it unsuitable to be published.
We are looking for category articles; you can suggest yours too.
- Top 10
- Guide & How to
- Oil & Gas
- Animal and Birds
- Home & Improvement
- Machine learning
- Electric vehicles
General Article requirement
- Minimum 1500 words.
- One link for 2000 words
- Two do-follow links for up to 2000 words of article
- Research-based articles.
- Articles must have H tags.
- Use Bullets
- Free Stock Images
- Youtube link related to your article
In some cases, we will ask you to edit the article.
What is not accepted in the free posts?
- No long paragraphs give space after every 150 words.
- Adults, gambling, and casino will be rejected.
- Relevant images should be added to articles.
- Business or product promotion article.
- Spin and plagiarism articles will be rejected without notice.
- Articles without the Htags ad basic SEO will be rejected.
If you agree to the above requirement, you can register here; once you have posted the article, it will go for review and may take up to 72 hours, except for a holiday, to go live.
Use the free Grammarly chrome or MacOS extension in WordPress to ensure articles are free from basic grammar errors.
We reserve the right to accept or reject the articles.
We accept sponsor posts. For more details, you can email us at [email protected]
Visit our Partner Sites for the guest post
Best of luck
Team Hostroy Digital Services