In this article, we are going to discuss everything related to Lumify eye drops. What are the side effects of these Lumify eye drops, how to use them, and much more?
So without any further time wasting let’s get towards it.
What Is Lumify?
Lumify is an eye drop that relieves the redness of the eyes quickly to make them look white or crystal clear. It is one of the best eye lightining drops available in the market.
You can use these drops without any prescription. But it is recommended to ask your doctor or any professional before using them on your own.
Uses Of Lumify:
Below mentioned are some of the common uses of Lumify eye drops.
Lumify is an over-the-counter eyedrop. It is a kind of safe drug. Lumify eye drops are used for making your eyes look white and crystal clear.
These eye drops reduce the redness in your eyes by treating open-angle glaucoma.
These eye drops also reduce the high fluid pressure in the eyes. If the pressure of fluid becomes extremely low then it will be so dangerous as it can loosen the vision also and it will also damage the nerve which results in blindness.
But these Lumify eye drops dont lower the pressure extremely they lower by allowing better fluid drainage from within the eye, it also reduces the fluid in the eye.
Do not use the Lumify eye drops in children age below 5 years old. As an adult, you also need a bit of professional advice or a doctor’s recommendation before using these drops.
Before Using These EyeDrops:
Before using the Lumify eye drops tell your doctor if you have any problem or disease. Or if you ever faced these written below problems.
- Heart problems.
- Blood circulation problems.
- Clogged arteries or veins problems.
- Low or high blood pressure.
- Stress, depression, anxiety, or panic attacks.
- Raynaud’s syndrome.
How Should I Use Lumify?
The dosage is written on the product package. You can ask your doctor also.
If you wear contact lenses you have to remove these contact lenses to use the Lumify eye drops. At least 10 minutes before using the eye drops remove your contact lenses.
Follow these steps if you want to know how to use these Lumify eye drops.
- First, clean and wash your hands properly. (if you use germs-killing handwash it will be better).
- Use your finger and slightly pull down your lower eyelid.
- Put one drop in each eye. Do the same process for the other eye and after 6-8 hours or as prescribed by the doctor. Don’t use the eye drops more often, never go above 4 times a day.
- Never touch the tip or dropper because the germs will transfer on the tip and they enter your eyes with the eye drop. Do not ever place the tip of the dropper on your eyeballs directly. It can affect your vision.
- If you use multiple drops at the same time wait 5-10 minutes after using the Lumify eye drops.
- If you feel any itchiness, redness, burning sensation or anything uncomfortable then ask your doctor. Sometimes eye drops take time maximum of 3 days to settle in your eyes. Still, after 3 days, you feel any discomfort or blurriness in vision stop using the drops and contact your doctor urgently.
- Always look for the expiry date and try to remember it, if you observe any cloudy thing or feel any change in the eye drops then buy the new eye drop urgently and don’t use the old one.
- Store the Lumify eye drops in a room temperature do not place them in the freezer. Close the bottle carefully.
You need to think about the precautions before using these eye drops.
These Lumify eye drops contain some active ingredients which may cause harm to your eyes.
Before using or even buying ask your doctor about it. If you are allergic to some ingredients make sure to tell the doctor or any professional about it.
If you dont want any advice then you can also check the ingredients on your own. Research about every single ingredient and if you are allergic to even one of its ingredients, do not even think about using these ingredients.
Some people also face blurriness problems for a temporary period when they start using these drops.
So if you feel any difficulty in observing things do not drive, use machinery, read, or things that require proper focus.
It is recommended to not use these eye drops during pregnancy or you can ask your doctor in detail about it.
Side Effects Of Lumify:
Lumify has some side effects too which include the following.
- You feel itchiness or a burning sensation in the eyes.
- You start feeling excessive pain.
- Your eyes started producing tears or water alot more than before.
- You feel difficulty in vision and you see blurred-out things.
- Your eyes or eyelids swell and become red.
- You feel dizziness and headaches.
- Your mouth also starts behaving unusual such as you feel dryness in the mouth, everything tastes bad,
- You feel lazy and tired.
- You get allergic reactions for example rashes etc.
- You feel irritation in your eyes.
If you feel any side effects urgently call your doctor or pharmacist. Few people face side effects and few dont.
If you feel any other discomfort except the above ones such as fast heartbeats, sensitivity to light, etc then you need to stop using the drugs and go to your doctor urgently.
Some people get very rare but very serious side effects such as low or irregular heartbeats, and fainting. You have to be very careful when using these eye drops.
Also Read: Printer For Your Home And Office
Lumify eye drops have both benefits and side effects. Yes, these drops can be used without any prescription but it is always better to ask a proper doctor or any professional before using them.
These drops are not suitable for children below the age of 5 so don’t ever use these drops on them.
Don’t use these drops more than 4 times a day. You have to be careful about the storage too.
Store these eye drops in a room temperature and keep them away from light and moisture. Do not store these drops in the washroom or countertops.