You can now download Instagram videos and photos directly into your device and for absolutely free. There are many ways to go about it. Instagram allows its users to upload media files in the form of videos and images but one can access them only when online.
So what would you do if you come across a cute dog video or a funny dance video and wish to save it into your device and access them anytime later, or even better, re-share on other platforms? Don’t scratch your head because we have got you covered. With the help of some external sources, you can easily download Instagram posts and videos for free.
Internet is filled to the brim with tools that allow the download of IG posts and videos in high quality and for absolutely free. There are many web-based tools, Instagram video downloader apps, and many other tools available that facilitate social media download of sorts.
But it is very important to figure out a tool that will work best for your device and bring effective results. Finding this best alternative could be a task but like we said we have got you covered.
In this article, we will discuss in detail the best way to download Instagram videos and images directly into your device’s gallery, so if this sounds up your alley then make sure you follow this article till the end.
Best Way To Download Instagram Videos And Images In 2021
Using a third party would be highly advisable as it is the most convenient option available in the market. A good app provides so many amazing features under one roof and provides a one-stop solution for everything related to download.
There are many apps available for free but below we have discussed the best app to download Instagram videos and images and how to make the most of them.
“Status Download for WhatsApp” app powered by jameinfotech would be the best pick for the android users because when talking about convenience, this app stands first in line. Its unmatched efficiency and versatility vouch for its position as number one.
It allows the download of media files from other platforms too like Facebook, WhatsApp, and TikTok. This app doesn’t bug you with too many ads and has the simplest process ever. Its user-friendly interface makes working on it a piece of cake.
Process To Download Instagram Videos And Stories Using A Video Downloader App
Download the “Status Download” app from Google Play Store.
- Run the downloaded app and switch to the “Instagram post” tab by swiping right.
- Log in to your IG account through the app.
- Head over to Instagram and navigate to the video you wish to download and copy its URL.
- Back to the app, click on the flashing download icon and paste the link in the textbox, and hit the download option.
- On the next page, click on the “download arrow” to complete the save.
- FOR STORIES, switch to the “Instagram stories” tab and the list of all the usernames will appear.
- Select the username whose story(s) you wish to download.
- The list of stories will appear (if they have uploaded more than one).
- Select the story you wish to download and press the “download arrow” to complete the save.
Voila! Just like that, within few clicks, you can have the desired content all to yourself. You can find the downloaded content under the “saved” section of the app. Head onto the “how to use” section for more help.
We are sure that this information and tool will work amazingly for your device. But before initiating the downloading process make sure you have the permission of the user whose content you wish to download. Use this information and online tool responsibly.